But this is just a quick post with some of the books that came up in the debate from those in attendance:
- Injustice by Danny Dorling
- The Spirit Level by Richard Wilkinson & Kate Pickett
- The State and Local Government by Peter Latham
- There is an Alternative by PCS
- Treasure Islands by Nicholas Shaxson
It's an impressive and excellent contemporary reading list for anyone trying to understand our current situation.
What other contemporary books have you found useful? Let us know in the comments.